Wikimedia+Education Conference 2019/Submissions/Evolution of student editions
|This is an Open submission for Wikimedia+Education Conference 2019 that has not yet been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Evolution of student editions
- Author(s) of the submission
Ángel Obregón (Vanbasten_23)
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
Wikimedia España, UOC.
- Main theme
- Type of session
- Presentations (about a topic you have been working on, 20 min + 10 min q&a)
- teachers, students
- Length of session
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
In this study I analyze the editions of my students as the course progresses. I analyze classroom and distance courses for university students to see how they improve their editions over time, and if an improvement is observed, although in recent days the number of editions increases, which will probably decrease the quality of their editions .
- How does your proposal add knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
- The results should help teachers to know at what point students are more likely to make erroneous editions. If the students make more mistakes at the beginning, perhaps the moment in which it is edited should be delayed, and if they are in the final part, force the achievement of milestones throughout the project and that the work is not left until the end .
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
Professors that use wikipedia at their clases.
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.