- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- My experience of using Wiki in the education process
- Author(s) of the submission
- Vlasenko Dmytro
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Type of session
- Teachers, students, learners, other administrative at the educational institutions.
- Length of session
- 6 minutes
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
I've used Wikipedia in the education process since 2013 at National University of Kharkiv. I propose students different tasks: create, translate and improve articles, create pictures, contribute to the wikibook and so on. I want to show examples of different tasks: dashboard with tasks.
- How does your proposal adds knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
I want to share my experience and approaches to integration with the education process. I hope to motivate other educators to use a similar approach to education.
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
Teachers, professors, educators, and any administrative who is interested to use Wikipedia in the education process.
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.