- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Open Knowledge CCbySA in Conocity via Wikimedia
Open Knowledge in Wikipedia to improve co-education contents via Conocity (Spanish) & Zortzigarren Lurraldea (Basque) hosted in Wikimedia
- Author(s) of the submission
Josi Sierra Orrantia & Mentxu Ramilo
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
Bilbao & Gasteiz, Basque Country
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
Conocity & Zortzigarren Lurraldea
- Main theme
- Equality in Education: how to implement some powerful ideas & basic purposes to make more egalitarian practices in education
- Type of session
- Explanation showing some videos with comments about suggestions to implement some ideas in the practice of schools with Open Knowledge mannagement of purposes & videos
- Teachers in practice & learners of pedagogy or psychology future teachers in educational field
- Length of session
- 20/30 mins
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
At the end of January/beginning of February
- How does your proposal add knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
With interesting storytelling with speakers with expertise in many fields
- Speaking with teachers wit expertise in schools we will record & share basic ideas, key questions for good practices, ccbysa
- Linking those ideas in Wikipedia pages to improve the content with multimedia support
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
Teachers in schools or institutes, even in universities, interested in equality & co-education
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.