- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- WEP in Egypt (2012-2018)
- Author(s) of the submission
- Walaa (Username ولاء)
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Egyptian Wikimedians UG; Art+Femenism; Wikipedia & Education UG
- Main theme
- Type of session
- Presentations & Poster
- Teachers & students
- Length of session
- 20 mins
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
- Showcase of status of Wikipedia Education Program in Egypt (2012-2018) and how it increases Featured and Good Content on Ar.Wikipedia.
- How does your proposal add knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
My proposal presents our progress and final results of WEP in Egypt (2012-2018), will engage new members to develop prominent content on Ar.Wikipedia and will develop the ability of existing editors to improve their knowledge and capacity. My mission with Egypt Wikimedians is developing WEP for all over Egyptian Universities and encourage female editors to participate and be part of Wikimedia Movement to decrease Gender Gap
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
Teachers, WEP Leaders & students (editors).
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.