- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wikintegration (WikiBooks, Wikipedia, Wikiversity) - Sociology and Communication
- Author(s) of the submission
- Liráucio Girardi Júnior
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Faculdade Casper Libero /Municipal University of Sao Caetano do Sul
- Main theme
- Type of session
- Wikimedia Convergence - Open Educational Resources - Mobile
- Length of session
- 20 min
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
In this presentation, we intend to show our initial experiment with a blog of an academic course "Sociology and Communication" - a Wordpress' platform - and how we are converting it to educational WikiMedia ambiance. We propose a integration or convergence among Wikibooks , Wikiversity and Wikipedia Plataforms (maybe Wikiquotes). All this OERs contents are made to be visited by mobile devices. We initiate this project in 2018 at Casper Libero College (Communication) and intend to submit it to our Center for Interdisciplinary Research in 2019.
- How does your proposal adds knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
- it will help us thinking about OERs for mobile devices (not only production but access and uses).
- it will be very important think about and discuss the possibilities and constraints of a complex integration (convergence) between Wikimedia platforms
- It will help us to become or to integrate a regional wikimedia community
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
Teachers, students and all the people who is working with this goals (or interested in it) with different kind of experiences and knowledge to share
- Slides or further information
- Slides will be prepared if submission is successful
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.