- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
Applying new editor experiences research to Taiwanese students via face to face interview
- Author(s) of the submission
- CY, Meng
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Main theme
- Skills for life
- Type of session
20 min presentation + 10 min q&a
- Students, teachers and educators
- Length of session
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
Following to the session 39. “How to use design research to plan your next program or event?” from 2018 Wikimedia conference in Berlin, Wikimedia Taiwan have done a research which was applying new editor experiences research to 6 Taiwanese students via face to face interview. The interview result shows that Taiwanese students’ challenges were mostly matched those findings from new editor experiences research. Therefore, those opportunities could help us to adjust our further strategies.
- How does your proposal adds knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
- Provides how Wikipedia project benefit students by storytelling
- Identifies opportunities for challenges that students and new editor both have that would be useful for programs across the world
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
Students, teachers and educators
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.