Wikimedia Australia/Meeting 6
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the page for the sixth IRC meeting. See Wikimedia Australia#Meetings for past meetings.
Here is a /Log.
May 6, 2007
- I should have my home internet access by then, so I will be able to participate. Confusing Manifestation 04:30, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- How does 1900 AEST on this day fit with everyone? - Nathan Carter (Talk) 08:42, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- Sure. enochlau (talk) 14:02, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yes. --Michael Billington 09:32, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
- Sounds good. --bainer (talk) 08:28, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yup. riana_dzasta 13:59, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- I'm be there, just need to remember it 1700 wst Gnangarra 03:36, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
#wikimedia-au IRC channel on freenode. The channel is also accessible on the web via irc.wikia.com/wp.
- Please add suggestions below
- Discussion with solicitor? Do we have someone who can visit?
- Choice of structure?
- Holding of AGMs? (Perhaps these should be in person to ease any problems with the associations law)
- Timeline for set-up
- What needs to be done for set-up?