Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2021/Documentation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains a chronological listing of links to note-taking sheets on Etherpad for most sessions of the conference programme.
Day 1 (Friday, 5 November)
See: Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2021/Programme#Day 1 (Friday, 5 November)
Day 2 (Saturday, 6 November)
See: Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2021/Programme#Day 2 (Saturday, 6 November)
- Education program of GLAM Macedonia during pandemic
- Generating local content
- Get together! Partnering around Languages in Europe - The European Language Equality Project
- Wrongs and Rights: Disinformation and Human Rights across Wiki projects
- Wikidata automatization and integration with web resources
- CEE Meets African Wikimedians
- How can Wikimedia education sector benefit from Erasmus+ opportunities?
- Wikipedian in residence in the battle for cultural heritage
- Teaching Wikipedia in Armenia
- Librarians and Wikimedia - a long history
- Who governs the Wikimedia Movement (and why you should care)
- Building Organizer Tools for the Future of Campaigns
- WMF Communications Department Roundtable
Day 3 (Sunday, 7 October)
See: Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020/Programme#Day 3 (Saturday, 7 November)
- Implementing Wikidata in Educational Institutions: CEE Challenges and Opportunities
- Innovate in free knowledge: How can we attract innovators and new projects from the CEE region?
- Academic research at Wikimedia Polska
- Article contests in Russian and other Wikipedias in the languages of Russia (2020-2021)
- Add your country to the Wikidata Govdirectory
- Let’s talk about EduWiki Outreach Collaborators and Wikimedia Serbia’s experience being a part of it!
- Connecting the dots: Our work in the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
- CEE Hub
- Towards a more environmentally sustainable Wikimedia Movement
- Measuring Central and Eastern Europe Wikipedias Growth and Renewal