Wikimedia CEE Spring 2016/Week of Women in Science and Education
The week starting on 2 May is a special thematic Week of Women in Science and Education, which promotes the creation of articles about notable women from the CEE region, who contributed strongly to science and education in the region. Notable female Nobel Prize winners from the region are Marie Curie, Bertha von Suttner, Herta Müller and participants are encouraged to write about them and other notable scientists and workers in education from the region.
- Women in Science and Education
- 2 May 0:00 EEST – 8 May 23:59 EEST
- The participants will be ranked by highest number of words written.
- Only newly created articles with at least 300 words count.
- In order to enable the automatic determination of the results participants are kindly asked to put the template CEE Spring 2016 to the talk pages of their articles with the parameter(s) for topic(s) one or both of "Science" and "Education", e.g. Беседа:Транспорт в Сърбия on Bulgarian Wikipedia.
There are three special prizes (for the whole region, not per country):
- A book named "Marie Curie in Wikipedia" (in six languages, among which English, Polish, Russian and Ukrainian), a Wikimedia Polska bag, and a Wikimedia Polska T-Shirt
- A Wikimedia Polska bag, and a Wikimedia Polska T-Shirt
- A Wikimedia Polska bag