8: Affiliate Selected Board seats (closed session)
How to move forward
- What was this session about?
Discussing the candidates for the Affiliated-Selected Board Seats (ASBS)
- What are the next steps to be taken?
- Who is the person to reach out to?
The three election facilitators Lorenzo, Lane and Chris
- Original Description
- A closed session with chapter representatives, private discussion among organization representatives. Notes from the discussion are to be recorded on the Chapters Wiki for the benefit of chapters who cannot attend the conference. In the session, representatives will discuss pros and cons of the candidates, always taking the criteria into account that have been agreed in the session before.
- Desired Outcome
- More informed decisions in ASBS voting
- Session Format
- Lorenzo Losa (as one of the present election facilitators)
- Summary of the session
As the session was closed for the public – only board members of the Wikimedia Chapters and Amical could attend – there is no documentation of the session.