- People interested in fundraising, or people interested in exploring collaborative partnerships that are including funding
- Session Format
- Presentation + peer exchange
- 60 min
We start with a short presentation about funding and partnerships and how they interrelate.
Based on our experience, we will talk about the value added when organizations are working on grant applications and other type of fundraising activities together.
We will also talk about the challenges and pitfalls when you are forming and developing partnerships that involve funding.
The presentation will have three parts and each of them will be followed by a set of questions for the audience to discuss or share their experience.
Each participant is asked to leave a do/don’t of funding and partnerships in writing.
- Desired Outcome
- A better understanding from participants about the benefits and risks for partnerships when fundraising efforts are involved.
- Next Steps and Milestones
- Based on the questions and comments during the session and the written comments we will develop the presentation material further and add it to the partnership portal on Meta.
- John Andersson (WMSE) & Nicola Zeuner (WMDE)
There is no written transcript for this session, as it was mainly workshop session with smaller groups. The results of the group works were included into the presentation slides.
Slides (including documentation)