Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Afifa Afrin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: I had good experience in this conference. Those interactive session along with the hospitality of Christ University was particular mention-able.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 5. I would like to attend this type of conference in future as these are the platform to showcase, to share, to communicate with other wiki community members.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: Well organised with innovative sessions
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: Few more female participants with more sessions led by female can be a good refreshing change. One session on Gender gap would be appreciated.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: Yes, of course. I will share my experience o my own language community may be via meetups or blogs or can be through a workshops.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: I would like to thanks all the people who were involved in organising this fantastic conference specially Tito da, Ananth and people of Christ University.