Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Jagseer S Sidhu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- The experience in this conference was amazing. Management Team was so cooperative and helpful and they wonderfully managed the entire event. Introduction to OER (Open Education Resource) movement by Dr. Ramesh C.Sharma was really great and new to me, Presentation on Wikipedia at School by Tamil community is going to help me in my SEABA School Project. I've learnt how to run a education program by VVIT WikiConnect: A Year in Review and the way they organising their education program is really amazing. The concept of School Wiki presented by Ranjit inspired me. So it was great experience for me.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- 5. In future if i get a chance to join a similar conference i must be a part of this and will present my ideas and planning to participants.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- If i could say in one word then it would be "Management". First of all the voluntarily work is done by University students is really meritorious and then the way CIS specially Tito organized event has inspired me a lot. Learning how to manage an event is a important aspect for me.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- Well everything was good but if we could have used wifi for 2 devices then it would have more better.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- Knowledge i gained from this conference can be apply at my School project
- Do you have anything to share?