Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Sridhar G
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: That was a nice experience to me.I had learnt many things from the training. Especially GLAM that was new to me. i learnt something from Every session
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 3, certainly. because that was a great opportunity to us. when we participated this kind of conference it gives more confident then it was an opportunity to know how the other wikipedians are working wikipedia in Education.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: I love the past ,present , future . that was an amazing concept. In each group had wikipedians from different languages there we could change our experiences.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: As i told the previous question.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A:Now i am working with my students (4)on Wikisource. They are working on finding typos. I will definitely attend with my students next time.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: we need more time for discussions rather than the theory.
Thanks for all.