Wikimedia Foundation board agenda 2018-04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
April 19, 2018
Meeting in Berlin, Germany, before Wikimedia Conference 2018.
- The Chair will call the meeting to order.
- Katherine will briefly report on the Foundation's activities and key metrics.
- Katherine and Nicole Ebber will lead a Board session as part of Phase II of the Wikimedia movement strategy.
- Eileen will provide the General Counsel's annual review of the Foundation's risks and mitigation strategies.
- The Board will follow up on its discussion of the Annual Plan in its March 2018 meeting.
- Katherine and other Foundation executives will present on Foundation programs related to the MediaWiki platform, editor engagement, emerging communities, and community health.
- Katherine and Eileen will present on the current status of the Wikimedia Endowment.
- Alice will lead a discussion on the future of the Board. Nataliia will provide updates on trustee recruiting.
- The Board will consider open housekeeping items and committee recommendations.
- The Board will reserve a period at the end of the meeting for confidential discussion without staff present, as needed.