Wikimedia Foundation board agenda 2018-11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
November 9-11, 2018
Meeting in Monterey, California
The Board will be joined by a Board Development Facilitator for part of the meeting.
Day 1: November 9, 2018
- Executive session: The Board will reserve time for confidential discussion without staff present.
- Operations update: Katherine will report on the Foundation's activities and key metrics.
- Committee updates: The Board will receive updates from committees.
- Medium-term planning: The Board will discuss their priorities for the Foundation for the next 3–5 years.
- Branding: The Board will receive a presentation on and discuss an ongoing project regarding brand positioning and architecture.
Day 2: November 10, 2018
- Annual planning: The Board will discuss their expectations and priorities for the Foundation for Fiscal Year 2019-20
- Movement strategy: The Board will receive and share updates on the movement strategy working groups and overall process.
- Enterprise Risk Assessment: The Board will undertake an assessment of the Foundation’s risks, facilitated by outside experts.
Day 3: November 11, 2018
- Talent & Culture: Foundation staff will present on recent work by the Talent & Culture department.
- Board business: The Board will consider open housekeeping items.
- Executive session: The Board will reserve time for confidential discussion without staff present, as needed.