Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Promoting study and usage of en:Wikipedia:WikiProject_India/Fair_use knowledge and information about Indian copy right regime,arranging unconference of supportive legal fraternity.
- promoting usage of free transiliteration schemes for Indian Languages among Indian Internet users by arranging unconference with Network Engineers in India and arranging call center's telephonic and field support in this respect.
- Indegenisation of IPA transliteration making technically advance and Indian languages friendly,with audio recording support to all wiktionaries for availability of free audio content.
- PDF and transformation of content and promoting among other medias like print ,radio,TV etc for republishing at resonable cost for the benefit of masses
- Promoting Generation of common free India centric photographic resources
- promoting usage programming analysis and development of free wiki software, also training and promoting advance tools like BOTs among Indian wikipedians.
- Arranging India centric en:cartography support wherever necessary
- Supporting and promoting local language wikipedias which still have not picked up adequate membership specialy like Odissa language wikipedia and Assamese Language Wikipedia
- Using Wikipedia in Indian schools: School projects
- Promoting Wikipedia assignments in universities and colleges: The Indian languages will benefit greatly if college and university students start contributing.
- Work on articles on local history and other local topics that are not covered by mainstream encyclopedias (e.g. Jhumri Tilaiya)
- Get images related to Indian articles
- Get Government of India agencies and departments to license their images/content under a free license (like NASA does)
- Work on stable version (CDs) of Indian languages, or articles related to India
- Promoting the South Asian languages projects
- General promotion of free culture in India
- Promotion and support to Mediawiki Software CMS usage specialy among NGO , co-operatives and local Governemnt and legal fraternity segment.
- Proposal for www.wikipedia.in 
- Bring Indic language Wikipedias to Mobile