- Wikipedia 15 and the Encyclopedia of Philippine Heritage launch
- On January 16, several members of the concluded Cultural Heritage Mapping Project met at a cafe in Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila to have a small Wikipedia 15 celebration. The meetup also served as a soft launch of the chapter's Encyclopedia of Philippine Heritage program, which aims to document and provide access to knowledge and information on the country's cultural and natural heritage. WMPH Chairman Eugene Villar led the meeting and also provided a quick demonstration of contributing to Wikidata.
- Philippine Historical Markers in Wikidata web app
- One of the activities in the Encyclopedia of Philippine Heritage program is to represent in Wikidata all of the historical markers related to the Philippines. To help keep track of this activity the chapter created a map web app showing the historical markers with coordinates that have already been entered into Wikidata.
- Baybayin Cultural Education Series Editing Workshop
- Wikipedia Asian Month postcard writing session
- Third Editing Workshop at the Ateneo de Manila University
- Wikimedia Philippines in GitHub
- To provide a public repository of the free and open source software and codes developed by Wikimedia Philippines for its projects and activities, the chapter set up its GitHub organization page. The first repository created is for the Philippine Historical Markers in Wikidata web app that was first published in January.
- See list of meetings here.
- See list of resolutions here.
The Board is observing a moratorium on accepting new members while it overhauls the membership requirements to ensure active involvement of members in organizational matters and activities.