- The basic conditions of the contract of the planned CEO have been discussed and compared to the financial possibilities of WMAT. The text for the announcement has been prepared.
- A relation to Austria is no longer required for an application for a literature scholarship. Several non Austria-related request could be supported therefore.
- We supported the travel of an attendee to the German Hackathon.
Wiki Woman Camp
- WMAT supported the Wiki Woman Camp with EUR 2000,--.
- A case for transportation and shipping of the equipment has been bought.
- We will buy a monopod and a tele-converter for the existing tele photo lens system.
- WMAT increased the budget for the WikiCon, since we will not only participate, but organize the event.
- A concept for buying merchandise-articles had been prepared.
- We also have our own facebook-account now.
- We are now member of the Austrian fundraising accociation.
The concept of the project had been proposed to us by the organizers.
- 10 scholarships had been provided to the applicants. In addition 2 board members attended.
Niederösterreichischer Wanderzirkus (local meetup)
- There had been a bigger local meetup in the small Lower Austrian town "Sitzendorf". Travel and a small ammount of food & drinks is payed by WMAT.