Wikimedians for Sustainable Development/Meeting minutes 20201004
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting 4 October 2020
- Round of introductions (everyone)
- Do we want to give feedback on the Universal Code of Conduct/Draft review? Deadline is October 7 https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Universal_Code_of_Conduct/Draft_review (Ainali)
- Do we want to organize a preparation/prioritization event for the movement strategy? https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Transition/Events_Outline (Ainali)
- Any other business?
Feedback on the Universal Code of Conduct/Draft review
- We will give a general support of the UCoC's importance as a group and that we are okay with the terms in general.
- More detailed feedback can be given as individuals.
- Ainali will submit a short note on the draft talk page.
- Yes, we should organize a prioritization event.
- Ainali will contact the transition support team and ask for help facilitating.
Affiliations committee onboarding meeting
- Ainali reported about the meeting this morning that was mandatory. The focus was on not forgetting reporting and to not be afraid to ask questions, both the Affiliations Committee and Wikimedia Foundation are there to help us.
Strategic affiliates meeting
- Q: Will there me more affiliates strategy meetings?
- A: Probably in November, none planned now: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network
Wiki Loves SDGs
- Ezarate reported about the Spanish version.
- For the next year, we should help with communication earlier and help facilitate communication in the Wikimedia platforms (perhaps Mattermost).