Wikipedia & Education User Group/User Group election 2018-2020/Instructions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The board will contain 5 members so it can effectively make decisions and hold meetings. Once chosen, the board will elect 2 additional external board members, who are known for their expertise in specific fields the board will identify as important to enhance.
- Board members would serve for a term of two years, to allow effectiveness of their work.
- The position would require attending a monthly online meeting, as well as occasional participation in relevant conferences. Board members will be expected to attend the majority of conference calls throughout the year (at least 10 out 12 meetings).
- As this is a thematic group and some applicants might have additional affiliations in the Wikimedia movement / work for an affiliate, members would serve in their personal capacities, not representing the organizations they are affiliated with or work for.
- Only supporters of the User Group are eligible to nominate themselves and then vote for other nominees.
- Only the supporters of the Wikipedia & Education User Group are eligible to vote.
- Voters must show support for the user group by signing here by 30 September 2018 for their vote to count.
- You can vote support for multiple candidates, but only one vote per candidate. Oppose votes are not allowed, although discussion can happen on the talk page.