Anketa kako prikupljeni novac treba biti utrošen/pitanja
Unaprijed hvala za Vaš odgovor na anketu Prioriteta ulaganja sredstava za 2012. godinu. Ovom anketom Zaklada se nada da će shvatiti koje resursu suradnici Wikimedije žele i trebaju (neki mogu zahtijevati financiranje), i kako ih rasporediti. Ovdje nisu predstavljeni svi programi Zaklade (osnovno poslovanje je isključeno iz ankete) - samo sredstva koja pojedini suradnici ili partnerske organizacije Wikimedije kao što su lokalne udruge mogu tražiti.
The goal here is to identify what YOU (or groups, such as chapters or clubs) might be interested in, ranking the options by preference. We have not included on this list things like “keep the servers running”, because they’re not a responsibility of individual contributors or volunteer organizations. This survey is intended to tell us what funding priorities contributors agree and disagree on.
This survey takes most people less than 15 minutes to complete. Your individual responses will remain private and confidential, though certain results may be shared in the aggregate. Published results of the survey will not contain any personally-identifiable information.
By answering these questions, you permit us to record your responses and agree to donate them to the public domain. This allows us to freely share your answers with others for the purpose of open analysis, research, and study. This survey does not ask for your name, address, phone number, or email, and we will not share personally-identifiable information except as required by law. This commitment assumes you do not incorporate your personal information in response to a question that does not ask for it.
Wikimedia is a worldwide organization. By answering our questions, you consent to the transfer of your responses to the United States and other places as may be necessary to carry out the objectives of this project.
Ako imate manje od 13 godina, molimo Vas nemojte ispunjavati anketu.
- Na kojem jeziku najčešće uređujete?
|[ list of 20 languages ]|
- Na kojem projektu najčešće radite?
- Neki drugi projekt
- U kojoj državi živite?
|[ list of 194 countries ]|
- Kako bi opisali ono što najčešće radite? (izaberite najviše troje)
- Stvaranje sadržaja (pisanje i uređivanje članaka, fotografiranje, itd.)
- Briga za sadržaj (organiziranje i kategoriziranje sadržaja, pronalaženje slobodnog sadržaja i njegovo postavljanje na odgovarajuće projekte, itd.)
- Procjena sadržaja (patroliranje novih stranica, procjena kvalitete slika ili teksta, itd.)
- Administracija projekta (uklanjanje vandalizama, posao administratora, provjeritelja ili druga tehnička funkcija)
- Podrška suradnicima (rješavanje sukoba, pomaganje suradnicima)
- Podrška čitateljima (OTRS itd.)
- Zajednički projekti s vanjskim organizacijama (sveučilišta, GLAM itd.)
- Infrastructural movement support (e.g., Chapters, Chapters committee, OTRS permission channels, etc.)
- Tehničke stvari (programiranje mediawiki softvera, pisanje botova, itd.)
- Ostalo (molimo Vas, opišite)
- Here is a list of things that might be helpful to contributors or groups. You’ll be asked several questions about this list, so please read it through.
- Access to physical reference works (e.g., books)
- Access to non-physical reference works (e.g., databases of journal articles)
- Access to physical tools (e.g. camera, scanner)
- Access to better software tools (e.g., image editing, audio editing)
- Access to training and skills development (e.g., writing, photography, mapping)
- Access to technical infrastructure (e.g., toolserver, Wikimedia Labs, keys for using commercial APIs)
- Reimbursements (e.g., local travel, admission fees, photocopying/retrieval fees)
- Legal defense for individuals or community groups
- Legal advice for individuals or community groups (e.g., copyright, libel)
- Merchandise or prizes to give away (e.g., T-shirts, buttons)
- Funding for travel to Wikimania and other Wikimedia-related events
- Funding to stage a small event or competition, or to participate in a large event (e.g., food, cost of room or booth, posters)
- Funding to stage a large event or competition (e.g., venue, signage, publicity materials, equipment rentals)
- Funding for individuals to devote time to short-term community initiatives that can't be done on a volunteer basis (e.g., research project, staging of competition)
- Permission to use Wikipedia/Wikimedia logos for co-operations/initiatives/events
- Funding to conduct original research where appropriate (Wikinews interviews, oral histories, etc.)
- Access to the global or local project banners (e.g., for research or recruitment purposes)
- Are there any additional resources, not listed here, that you believe you or other volunteers might want, in order to help you do your work? Please list them. (If your items are not in English, please add a Google translation of your works in English, if you can.)
- Imagine a scale of 0 to 10, if 0 means “should not be offered at all” and 10 means “absolutely critical that this be offered”. Using that scale, please assign a value to each of the resources listed here, based on how important you think they are to the overall success of the Wikimedia movement. You may use numbers more than once.
- Here is the same list of resources. Please mark each resource that you think you might one day want to access, yourself.