Hi! Thanks for your work at SRSD. Since you seem to be reporting manually anyway, have you noticed that there's also a "manual requests" section on the page? That might get you a better response time since I assume more people watch the main page than the bot-reported one. Jafeluv 11:17, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
- Sure. I haven't been using the manual section since I figured the bots would make the stewards/global sysops jobs' easier, (since the bot will remove deleted pages from the bot section for them.) I had assumed the response time would be the same, since the Bot section is transcluded to SRSD anyway. I hadn't thought about peoples' watchlists, however - that's a good point. 68 watchers for the Bot page vs. 106 for the main page. :) I'll start posting under the manual section. Avicennasis 09:27, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
Saluton, Avicennasis. Mi ĵus legis la jenon:
- Mi fari ne reale havi parcelo al diri ĉirkaŭ min mem. Ĉu oni reale voli al povoscii ĉirkaŭ mi, mia uzantopaĝo ĉe ju Angla Vikipedio (tien ĉi) ĉu probable via plej bona veto.
Kvankam mi tre bone scias esperanton, mi ne komprenas kion vi celas diri. Do via frazaro estas gramatike malĝusta. Amike --Tlustulimu 06:58, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
- No prob. I had a Steward flip the switch from here, since LnWp has no local 'Crats. :) Avic (talk) 20:45, 7 July 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for heads up. :) Avic (talk) 19:48, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
Translator, We need you!
You have helped us in previous years with translations and for that we are most grateful. Now we turn towards the 2011/12 fundraiser. It may seem forever away, but work has already begun getting everything ready to go. This year we want to have landing pages covering as many countries in as many languages as possible.
Right now, we want to figure out who is interested in translating for the fundraiser. This year we're hoping to have more of a solidified "core" group of translators that we can count on to have work done by a few key dates, but we'd also welcome help from people who are willing to just help out when they can.
If you would be interested please take a look at this little sign-up survey and fill it out http://survey.wikimedia.org/index.php?sid=13638&newtest=Y&lang=en. With that we can start building a list of people and filling any gaps in the languages we serve.
Botrequest on nl-wiki
Question of Zazaki Wikipedia
Hello , I dont know who can help me , but i wanna tell you. There is some guy at Zazaki Wikipedia and He just created 6 thousands empty articles. (Or all articles include same content) What can we do? Who can stop that Vandal? Maybe you will say , why Zazaki admins dont do anything, They are a crew (4 people). Nowadays , just Mirzali and Erdemaslancan keep vandalism. Btw Mirzali is admin but he doesnt really care Zazaki or rules of Wikipedia. They just try to show that , there are many articles in Zazaki. 2-3 weeks ago , there were 4000 articles but now there are 10700. and all new articles created by same person (Erdemaslancan). I wrote him yesterday. I wanted him to stop vandalism. He didnt write any other article since yesterday, but i think , this is not enough, maybe he will keep vandalism after few days. I want you to help. Have a nice day. --Gomada 14:50, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for your message to the admin , but as i told , that user started again. You can look at last articles , all of them have same content. He will not stop. Cant we really do anything? Gomada 00:20, 14 July 2011 (UTC)
- I wasn't sure if AvicBot met the requirements, specifcally the "long-term contributions" - It's only been editing about a month (at least for the Interwiki tasks) and has less that 50k global edits, versus some of the 500k+ global bots out there. :-) But if you think that seems good enough, I'd be happy to put the request in. Avic (talk) 21:04, 19 July 2011 (UTC)
I see that your bot is active also on Wikiquote now, very nice. Do you work on all languages or is someone left out? Do you work only in standard autonomous mode or what else? I ask to know what I need to do with AnankeBot, for which I have less and less time. :) --Nemo 12:35, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
- Currently, AvicBot works in all wikiquotes except for the list below. (I do plan to cover all of them eventually.) It runs in standard autonomous mode. :-) Avic (talk) 19:27, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
als ang ast bm co cr cy de en fr ga gu hr kk kr ks kw ky lb mr na nds nl pl qu ru simple ta th tk tt ug ur vo wo za
interwiki@nv (and others)
Hi... (you're the first/only to respond). Look at Interwiki sorting order; there are some changes. Order is now stored locally at MediaWiki:Interwiki config-sorting order. Seb az86556 (talk) 19:43, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
LibraryThing-o en Esperanto
Kara amiko! La tradukado de LibraryThing-o al Esperanto bone progresis. Dankegon al "Annix"! Vidu http://epo.librarything.com/zeitgeist/language/epo paĝon pri la ĝis nun plej ofte aldonitaj verkoj kaj aŭtoroj. Tamen necesas pligrandigi la bazon de la esperantlingvaj kunlaborantoj, de la esperantlingvaj libroemuloj. Bv. sekvi (provizorajn) klarigojn haveblajn ĉe http://epo.librarything.com/topic/134789 . Antaŭdankon! 22:16, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
TUSC token f7e11b122fd544b3a033661f8ad9a2ae
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Hello. Sorry not to have handled your request before, but I've been busy last months. I would need a temporary password to be able to make the changes. Can you please send it to me by mail via Special:EmailUser/Quentinv57 ? Regards, -- Quentinv57 (talk) 09:40, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
- Done Avic (talk) 23:18, 23 October 2012 (UTC)