Bot flag for AvicBot on frwiki
AvicBot was specialized in interwikis, and of course this cannot be the case anymore. That's the reason why I'd suggest you to post a new botflag request on Wikipédia:Bot/Statut. Litlok (talk) 11:14, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you for the reply. I've added a note there for AvicBot. Avic (talk) 23:28, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
Global CSS/JS migration
Hello Avicennasis. You have global.js and global.css pages which contain your global scripts and styles for all wikis. Since August 19th, your global.js and global.css pages are loaded automatically on all wikis (see announcement). Since you already load them yourself on some wikis, you may experience script errors or issues like tools being added twice. I can fix that for you by merging your local scripts and styles into your global pages, and deleting the local pages with synchbot. Do you want me to do that? —Pathoschild 17:59, 20 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hi again! Feel free to add a Synchbot request or leave a message if you want me to do this; for now I'll strike you off the list. :) —Pathoschild 21:11, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
Hello, sorry for my (extended) delay in replying. If the offer is still open to merge everything, I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you. Avic (talk) 02:53, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
- Looks perfect. Thanks! Avic (talk) 19:55, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Problems in AvicBot on ptwiki
Firstly, sorry for my bad english. Please, setting your bot (in task correct double redirects) to check if the destination page of a redirect not contains text before do edit (when a redirect is created in a page with text, generally is vandalism). Exemple. If necessary, please answer on ptwiki. Thanks! Stanglavine (talk) 18:46, 11 September 2015 (UTC)
- There's not currently a setting for this - but I will submit a feature request for something to handle these cases. Avic (talk) 17:56, 18 September 2015 (UTC)
What future IdeaLab campaigns would you like to see?
I’m Jethro, and I’m seeking your help in deciding topics for new IdeaLab campaigns that could be run starting next year. These campaigns aim to bring in proposals and solutions from communities that address a need or problem in Wikimedia projects. I'm interested in hearing your preferences and ideas for campaign topics!
Here’s how to participate:
- Learn more about this consultation
- Vote on and submit new campaign topics in the AllOurIdeas Survey
- Discuss campaign topics and ask questions on the IdeaLab talk page
Future IdeaLab Campaigns results
Last December, I invited you to help determine future ideaLab campaigns by submitting and voting on different possible topics. I'm happy to announce the results of your participation, and encourage you to review them and our next steps for implementing those campaigns this year. Thank you to everyone who volunteered time to participate and submit ideas.
With great thanks,
Open Call for Individual Engagement Grants
Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants (IEG) program is accepting proposals until April 12th to fund new tools, research, outreach efforts, and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers. Whether you need a small or large amount of funds (up to $30,000 USD), IEGs can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Submit a grant request or draft your proposal in IdeaLab
- Get help with your proposal in an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants