- Hi Aphaia, I'm not sure what I should do? Could you give me a hint? Thank you and have a nice day. Palica 09:26, 26 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you for your reply. Well Babel templates work with categories. Please give a look to Category:User ja, there you find people whose mother tongue is Japanese.
- Each template belong to a category, and a language is categorized into four: in case of Slovac,
So same to Category:User cs and its subcategories.
I put English description on sk subcategory, would you please like to translate or add Slovac description to them like you did in Category:sk? Perhaps Category:User de and its subcategories could give you examples. Cheers and have a good day! --Aphaia | WQ2翻訳中 | talk 15:54, 26 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- I did it for slovak version, will leave the cs to some Czechs or might to translate it later. Thank you for your help and time. Take care.
Palica 20:43, 27 Feb 2005 (UTC)
SK warnfile (07-08) 
I address you as the ambassador of your wikipedia. Please notice the above project.
This project, more than other projects, will benefit from inter-wiki cooperation. Can you post a message regarding this project at your wikipedia village pump?
Thanks for your help, APH from the English wiki
- Was on a wikibreak and holiday for a while, will post this on our village pump. Cheers --Palica 14:50, 24 October 2005 (UTC)
Translation Request (2 sentences) 
For the front page of the Novial Test Wikipedia it would be nice to have a Slovakian translation of the following 2 sentences:
Welcome to the Wikipedia in the Novial language!
You can read about the international auxiliary language Novial here.
- Vitajte na Wikipédii v jazyku Novial!
- Novial je medzinárodný pomocný jazyk.
See the original request at Wikimedia Incubator here.
Thank you, Nov_ialiste
I'm using the warnfile found at Interwiki bot/Warnfiles, but I'm afraid it's too old right now. Could you please update it, if possible?
Thank you very much, --Meldor 18:43, 13 September 2007 (UTC)