- Start: November 1st (together with Wikipedia Asian Month - Asia is a cradle of Tatar ethnicity)
- Finish: April 30th (it's Tuqay month for Tatars, meanwhile CEE Spring and Alumni and Professors of Russia are in full swing, majority of Tatars live in these areas)
- Encompasses also: «My Tatarstan», «Feminism and Folklore» and «Tatar 4.0» dedicated contests
Recognition and awarding
- All participants can put a contest tag on the User Page.
- Everybody adding 30K text into the article space throughout the period (sum of Diff art in dedicated wikiscan) qualifies as a finalist.
- Top 3 from every year are inscribed into the Hall of Fame and marked by , and .
- Partnering sponsors can recognize and award as many leading users with material prizes (to be described in each year's Tatar Wikipedia landing page)
Organizers and partners
It's initiated by Wikimedia Russia and Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group in partnership with Milliard.tatar project of the Tatarstan regional state media holding Tatmedia. Dedicated edit summary hashtag query, Dashboard and other stats will be provided by local volunteers.