|Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group|
|Approval date||26 November 2018|
|Official language(s)||Tatar language|
|“||Creating a reliable Tatar language compass to accompany our knowledge economy era global tribesmen in their informational needs.||”|
Assuming good faith of taking part in world Wikimovement and for realization of the main aim to spread free knowledge in all languages Tatar language Wikimedians decided to formalize themselves as a usergroup.
The User Group operates on the Internet.
- Developing Wikipedia in Tatar into most popular content portal of Tatar language Internet.
- Growing other Wikimedia projects in Tatar language.
- Supporting new generations of Tatar language Wikimedians, developing their skills with advice and experience sharing.
- Promoting transfer of all knowledge in Tatar language under free licenses.
- Cooperating with the governments of the Russian Federation, Republic of Tatarstan, as well as different organizations and individuals to receive grants and other materials to support promoting free knowledge.
- Developing joint projects with partners
- Expanding Wikiclubs network in Tatarstan.
- Joining projects organized and promoted by Wikimedia RU (Wikimedia local chapter in Russia), wider Wikimedia movement affiliates and promoting them in Tatarstan & wider Tatar-speaking world.
- Article, Photo & other contests.
- Organizing or delivering at various seminars, conferences & other experience sharing events.
- Sending user group delegates to Wikimedia movement affiliate conferences.
- Farhad (Tatar, Russian, English, French, Turkish, Italian)
- Abdulla (Tatar, Russian, English, German, Arabic)
- Ilnur (Tatar, Russian)
Interested in participating
- --Frhdkazan (talk) 19:25, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Тимерхан (talk) 16:28, 2 September 2018 (UTC)
- --A.Khamidullin (talk) 16:30, 4 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Әмир (talk) 19:38, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Kitap (talk) 21:12, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Marat-avgust (talk) 20:04, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Хабиль Сәхәбиев (talk) 16:29, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
- --Milli (talk) 13:58, 2 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Erzianj jurnalist (talk) 00:07, 17 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Damir (talk) 18:59, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
- --Ilnur efende (talk) 20:45, 9 August 2020 (UTC)
- --Фәрһад (talk) 18:37, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
- --Qaramalitawdan(talk) 03:00, 9 October 2020 (UTC)
- --Римма Васильева(talk) 21:21, 24.03.2022 (UTC)
- --Fxan (talk) 18:56, 3 August 2022 (UTC)
- --Alisa Fatikhova (talk) 19:06, 30 September 2022 (UTC)
- --Engelberthumperdink (talk) 16:12, 1 May 2023 (UTC)
- --Blackisnewyellow (talk) 21:11, 14 May 2023 (UTC)
- -Diniyar Khasanov (talk) 13:50, 14 October 2023 (UTC)
- User Group page @ Tatar Wikipedia
- User Group in Twitter
- Tatar Wikipedia in Facebook
- Tatar Wikipedia in Vkontakte
- Recognition of Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group (26 November 2018)