Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group|
|Approval date||26 November 2018|
|Official language(s)||Tatar language|
Wikimedia user groups (133)
|“||Creating a reliable Tatar language compass to accompany our knowledge economy era global tribesmen in their informational needs.||”|
Assuming good faith of taking part in world Wikimovement and for realization of the main aim to spread free knowledge in all languages Tatar language Wikimedians decided to register own organization.
The User Group operates on Internet.
- Developing Wikipedia in Tatar into most popular content portal of Tatar language Internet.
- Growing other Wikimedia projects in Tatar language.
- Teaching new generations of Tatar language Wikimedians, developing their skills through sharing experiences.
- Promoting transfer of all knowledge in Tatar language under free licenses.
- Cooperating with the governments of the Russian Federation, Republic of Tatarstan, as well as different organizations and individuals to receive grants and other materials to support promoting free knowledge.
- Developing joint projects with partners
- Expanding Wikiclubs network in Tatarstan.
- Joining projects organized and promoted by Wikimedia RU (Wikimedia local chapter in Russia), wider Wikimedia movement affiliates and promoting them in Tatarstan & wider Tatar-speaking world.
- Article, Photo & other contests.
- Seminars, Conferences & other experience sharing events.
- Farhad (Tatar, Russian, English, French, Turkish, Italian)
- Timerkhan (Tatar, Russian, English)
- Abdulla (Tatar, Russian, English, German, Arabic)
Interested in participating
- --Frhdkazan (talk) 19:25, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Тимерхан (talk) 16:28, 2 September 2018 (UTC)
- --A.Khamidullin (talk) 16:30, 4 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Әмир (talk) 19:38, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Kitap (talk) 21:12, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Marat-avgust (talk) 20:04, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Хабиль Сәхәбиев (talk) 16:29, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
- --Milli (talk) 13:58, 2 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Erzianj jurnalist (talk) 00:07, 17 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Damir (talk) 18:59, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
- --Ilnur efende (talk) 20:45, 9 August (UTC)
- --Фәрһад (talk) 18:37, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
- User Group page @ Tatar Wikipedia
- User Group in Twitter
- Tatar Wikipedia in Facebook
- Tatar Wikipedia in Vkontakte
Affiliations Committee Resolutions
- Recognition of Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group (26 November 2018)