Wikimedia cemiyetiniñ qazan tatar tili qullanıcılar grupu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia cemiyetiniñ qazan tatar tili qullanıcılar grupu|
|Approval date||26 noyabr 2018|
|Official language(s)||Qazan tatar tili|
- CH Wikimedia CH
- GB Wikimedia UK
- KR 위키미디어 한국
- RU Викимедиа РУ
- US-NYC Wikimedia New York City
- CAT Amical Wikimedia
Wikimedia user groups (141)
- ESP-WE Wikiesfera Grupo de Usuarixs
- H-GAPS H-GAPS User Group
- MK-SK Shared Knowledge
- NGA-HA Hausa Wikimedians User Group
- NGA-IG Igbo Wikimedians User Group
- RU-Don Don Wikimedians User Group
- US-NE New England Wikimedians
- WJ WikiJournal
- WK? Whose Knowledge?
|“||Creating a reliable Tatar language compass to accompany our knowledge economy era global tribesmen in their informational needs.||”|
Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group (Викимедиа җәмгыятенең татар телле катнашучылары төркеме) is a group of people interested in Wikimedia projects in Tatar language related topics.
Assuming good faith of taking part in world Wikimovement and for realization of the main aim to spread free knowledge in all languages Tatar language Wikimedians decided to register own organization.
The User Group operates on Internet.
- Developing Wikipedia in Tatar into most popular content portal of Tatar language Internet.
- Growing other Wikimedia projects in Tatar language.
- Teaching new generations of Tatar language Wikimedians, developing their skills through sharing experiences.
- Promoting transfer of all knowledge in Tatar language under free licenses.
- Cooperating with the governments of the Russian Federation, Republic of Tatarstan, as well as different organizations and individuals to receive grants and other materials to support promoting free knowledge.
- Developing joint projects with partners
- Expanding Wikiclubs network in Tatarstan.
- Joining projects organized and promoted by Wikimedia RU (Wikimedia local chapter in Russia), wider Wikimedia movement affiliates and promoting them in Tatarstan & wider Tatar-speaking world.
- Article, Photo & other contests.
- Seminars, Conferences & other experience sharing events.
- Farhad (Qazan tatarca, Rusça, İnglizce, Frenkce, Türkçe, İtaliyanca)
- Timerkhan (Qazan tatarca, Rusça, İnglizce)
- Abdulla (Qazan tatarca, Rusça, İnglizce, Almanca, Arapça)
Interested in participating
- --Frhdkazan (talk) 19:25, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Тимерхан (talk) 16:28, 2 September 2018 (UTC)
- --A.Khamidullin (talk) 16:30, 4 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Әмир (talk) 19:38, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Kitap (talk) 21:12, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Marat-avgust (talk) 20:04, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Хабиль Сәхәбиев (talk) 16:29, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
- --Milli (talk) 13:58, 2 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Erzianj jurnalist (talk) 00:07, 17 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Damir (talk) 18:59, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
- --Ilnur efende (talk) 20:45, 9 August 2020 (UTC)
- --Фәрһад (talk) 18:37, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
- --Qaramalitawdan(talk) 03:00, 9 October 2020 (UTC)
- --Римма Васильева(talk) 21:21, 24.03.2022 (UTC)
- --Fxan (talk) 18:56, 3 August 2022 (UTC)
- --Alisa Fatikhova (talk) 19:06, 30 September 2022 (UTC)
- --Engelberthumperdink (talk) 16:12, 1 May 2023 (UTC)
- --Blackisnewyellow (talk) 21:11, 14 May 2023 (UTC)
Affiliations Committee Resolutions
- Recognition of Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group (26 November 2018)