Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group/ar
|“||Creating a reliable Tatar language compass to accompany our knowledge economy era global tribesmen in their informational needs.||”|
Assuming good faith of taking part in world Wikimovement and for realization of the main aim to spread free knowledge in all languages Tatar language Wikimedians decided to register own organization.
The User Group operates on Internet.
- Developing Wikipedia in Tatar into most popular content portal of Tatar language Internet.
- Growing other Wikimedia projects in Tatar language.
- Teaching new generations of Tatar language Wikimedians, developing their skills through sharing experiences.
- Promoting transfer of all knowledge in Tatar language under free licenses.
- Cooperating with the governments of the Russian Federation, Republic of Tatarstan, as well as different organizations and individuals to receive grants and other materials to support promoting free knowledge.
- Realizing "Selet WikiSchool" project.
- Expanding Wikiclubs network in Tatarstan.
- Joining projects organized and promoted by Wikimedia RU (Wikimedia local chapter in Russia) and promoting them in Tatarstan & wider Tatar-speaking world.
- Article, Photo & other contests.
- Seminars, Conferences & other experience sharing events.
Tatar language edition of Wikipedia was launched in September 2003. At 2018 TatWiki was 15 years.
Idea to create the User Group was born within Selet WikiSchool in 2016 when project under direction of Farhad Fatkullin started to realize. One year later first student of WikiSchool Timerkhan Shaikhutdinov became director of the project. He visited WikiConference Russia 2017 & Volga WikiSeminar 2017 and presented Selet WikiSchool there. At May 2018 Spring educational session of the project finished.
In the closing ceremony of 2018 year’s Wikimania, held in Cape Town, Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales announced Tatar language Wikimedian Farkhad Fatkullin as the Wikimedian of the year for 2018.
On 31st July 2018 Tatar language Wikimedians participated in press-conference organized by "Tatar-inform" informational agency.
On 22nd - 23rd September head of the project Timerkhan & student of WikiSchool, winner of "The best article" the WikiSchool contest Khabil Sakhabiev participated in Wikimedia Conference Russia 2018. There is Timerkhan presented experience of spring educational session and plans for 2018/2019 school year at the conference.
On 1st October 2018 Tatar language Wikimedians met with State Counselor of the Republic of Tatarstan Mintimer Shaimiev and discussed plans of promoting Tatar language Wikimedia projects in Tatarstan.
Plan of events
|1.||Application campaign of the autumn educational session of Selet WikiSchool||3-21 October 2018|
|2.||Autumn educational session which consist of 7 master-classes||10 November-21 December 2018|
|3.||Integration of Wikimedia projects to such "Selet" organization's projects as the Fansar school, Anwar Khairi conference||November-December 2018|
|4.||Final conference of 2018 autumn educational session of Selet WikiSchool – Wiki-meeting of the User Group||21st December 2018|
|5.||Wiki-trip to Bilyar museum-reserve||6th February 2019|
|6.||Local organizing Wiki Loves Love 2019 photocontest in Tatar Wikipedia||1-28 February 2019|
|7.||"Tatar 4.0" joint contest with World Forum of Tatar youth in Tatar Wikipedia||19 February - 15 April 2019|
|8.||Wiki-trip to Iske-Kazan museum-reserve||22th February 2019|
|9.||On-site spring educational seminar of the WikiSchool||أبريل/نيسان 2019|
Interested in participating
- --Frhdkazan (talk) 19:25, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Тимерхан (talk) 16:28, 2 September 2018 (UTC)
- --A.Khamidullin (talk) 16:30, 4 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Әмир (talk) 19:38, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Kitap (talk) 21:12, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Marat-avgust (talk) 20:04, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Хабиль Сәхәбиев (talk) 16:29, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
- --Milli (talk) 13:58, 2 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Erzianj jurnalist (talk) 00:07, 17 January 2019 (UTC)
- User Group page @ Tatar Wikipedia
- Tatar Wikipedia in Facebook
- Tatar Wikipedia in Vkontakte
- Interview for "Efir" TV company by Tatar language Wikipedians (13:42)
- Educational wiki-master-classes at International "Selet" forum
- Farkhad Fatkullin's speech at Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2018 in Lviv
- Tatar Wikimedians created Russia's 4th Wikimedia User Group
- Report about Selet WikiSchool
- Preparation for the autumn educational session of Selet WikiSchool is started
- Selet WikiSchool continues to teach young Tatar language Wikipedians
Affiliations Committee Resolutions
- Recognition of Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group (26 November 2018)