"#100womenwikidays" is a personal challenge, in which a person aims at the creation of (at least) one article about women for 100 days in a row. This was built on the idea of successful wiki challenge #100wikidays.
"#100womenwikidays" started trending on December 15 2016. Earlier to this, successful attempts were made in 100wikidays to confine to women biographies. 100womenwikidays idea aims to address gender gap primarily in content wise.
- All the rules that are applicable to 100wikidays will be applied to 100womenwikidays.
- In addition to that, content should address gender gap (women biographies, women history, etc.,)
- Things to consider
- Use existing hashtag #100womenwikidays in social media.
- Also use #100wikidays and join in 100wikidays facebook group
- women biographies are important but exploring various other content related to women will be awesome.
please sign up below simply with your time stamp and in brackets please give the link of your sub page for 100womenwikidays. But dont forget to sign up in 100wikidays and record your progress over there
- --Meena gayathri.s (talk)(100womenwikidays page, started on 15 december 2016 and failed on 33rd day). -Telugu Wikipedia
- --Meena gayathri.s (talk) -Telugu Wikipedia
- --స్వరలాసిక (talk) 07:17, 3 March 2017 (UTC)
- --- T.sujatha (talk) 18:35, 3 March 2017 (UTC)
- Pranayraj1985 (talk) 10:27, 4 March 2017 (UTC)
- --Sailesh Patnaik (Talk|Contribs) 17:43, 4 March 2017 (UTC)