Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Appointment of Delphine Ménard as adviser – November 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Whereas the Affiliations Committee recognises the need of governance and organisational advice as well as the input from non-voting advisers in approval procedures,
- Whereas the Affiliations Committee may appoint advisers by majority vote at any time,
- Whereas Advisers to the Affiliations Committee, as noted on Meta-Wiki, provide the Committee with on-the-ground experience, language skills, and governance advice, and are able to take part in discussions on an internal wiki and a non-public mailing list.
- Whereas Delphine Ménard has served the Affiliations Committee since its foundation in January 2006 to February 2012, and as a non-voting adviser from February 2012 to December 2014.
- Whereas Delphine Ménard has demonstrated excellent skills in all duties related to the work of the Affiliations Committee, maintains unique institutional knowledge valuable to the work of the Affiliations Committee moving forward, posses excellent communication and mediation skills, is considered a trusted member of the Wikimedia movement, and has agreed to continue to help the Committee.
- It is resolved that Delphine Ménard is appointed as an adviser to the Affiliations Committee for a term ending on December 31, 2016.