Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Appointment of Tomasz Kozlowski as adviser – March 2013/ar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Whereas the Affiliations Committee recognises the need of governance and organisational advice as well as the input from non-voting advisers in approval procedures,
- Whereas the Affiliations Committee may appoint advisers by majority vote at any time,
- Whereas Tomasz Kozlowski has served the Affiliations Committee as a voting member between March 2012 and February 2013,
- Whereas Tomasz has demonstrated excellent skills in reviewing bylaws and technical prowess in maintaining the Committee's wiki pages and mailing list, and has agreed to continue to help the Committee.
- It is resolved that Tomasz Kozlowski is appointed as an adviser to the Affiliations Committee for a term ending on December 31, 2013.