Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Officer selection 2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Affiliations Committee Charter requires that the Committee be presided over by a Chair and a Vice-Chair;
- The Committee's Rules of Procedure require that disbursement of the Committee's budget be overseen and monitored by a Treasurer, and that documentation of the Committee's activities be overseen and monitored by a Secretary;
- The terms of the Chair and Vice-Chair have ended, while the Secretary and Treasurer positions are vacant; and
- An election procedure has been carried out, and four members of the Committee have been elected to occupy these positions.
- Therefore be it resolved that
- The Affiliations Committee hereby appoints Kirill Lokshin as Chair, Maor Malul as Vice-Chair, Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight as Secretary, and Satdeep Gill as Treasurer, all for a one-year term.