- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- Les sans pagEs User Group has submitted an application for recognition, which has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- The scope of the group, which can be found on their meta page, is "a community effort and an association for users who work on issues related to women and gender issues and more generally to diversity (territorial, cultural, linguistic, generational, gender, attitudinal and ability, etc.) within the French speaking wikimedia movement."; and
- Application Review
- With regard to Les sans pagEs User Group's application for user group status and criteria:
- At least 3 active Wikimedia editors: CRITERION MET
- Focus advances Wikimedia: CRITERION MET
- Mission aligned with Wikimedia Foundation: CRITERION MET
- Compliance with naming guidelines and trademark policy: CRITERION MET
- Information about group published on a Wikimedia wiki: CRITERION MET
- Plans for activities or efforts to advance Wikimedia projects: CRITERION MET
- Allows new members: CRITERION MET
- Two designated contacts for Wikimedia Foundation: CRITERION MET
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the requirements for Wikimedia User Group status.
- Therefore be it resolved that Les sans pagEs User Group is recognized as a Wikimedia User Group for a one-year, renewable period, effective on 14 January 2020.
Per the Wikimedia user group approval process, this application has been approved on 14 January 2020 on behalf of the Affiliations Committee: