Amical Wikimedia/July 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
July 2014 (català)
- July 4 & 5th - Catalan History editathon of 1714. More info in Catalan. There was a photo walk and afterwards an edit-a-thon which involved also local people.
- July 21st - First contact of Editors Group focused in pedagogy at Premià de Mar Library. Dvdgmz, nurianau, annagfont, Albavm, ainafer
- July 1st - Kick of session of Viquiprojecte Castellar del Vallès (local Catalan town wikiproject) at Castellar local library. Led by a local volunteer and developed by Kippelboy
- July 7ths - Wikipedia training session for Viquiprojecte Castellar del Vallès (local Catalan town wikiproject) at Castellar local library, led by a local volunteer (Pere Serafí).
- July 10th - Wikipedia training session in Mollet del Vallès (Catalan town) for Museu Abelló (museum) artwork documentation in Wikipedia, led by a volunteer (Pau Colominas).
- July 2th - Meeting at Pompeu Fabra Library (Mataró) about wikiArs exhibition and other future activities Vàngelis Villar, Dvdgmz
- July 9th - Meeting with La Bonne to arrange a project to reduce gender gap: barcelona, Kippelboy
- Jul 7th- Jul 10th - Meeting with Barcelona's Town council Culture Institute and several local museums for planning 2014-2015 Glamwiki project with local museums. Project's info here. 3rd year of ongoing project- kippelboy
- Jul 30th: meeting with the chief librarian of Castell de Peralada, Inés Padrosa, to seek collaboration. Arnaugir
- Jul 3- Presentation of CCCB cultural project briefcase, featuring Wikipedia educational project for schools. (+info) Kippelboy. Event for teachers.
- Ongoing project: wikiArS
- Students in internship uploaded il·lustrations to Commons, mainly using commons:Campaign:wikiArS
- Jul 11- Presentation of Results of Wikiproject Design Museum, where 300 students from 13 schools created design-related Wikipedia articles- Kippelboy
- Jul 2 - Catalan Areas Wiki Loves Earth Awards ceremony (gallery)
- Jul 21 - Wikipedia workshop for Public Servers, members of the Open Innovation group (Xarxa Xip)
- Jul 25 - Roundtable "Music as a written text and its educational possibilities" in Societat Coral el Micalet, València. ESM
- Jul 2 - Meeting with Catalan Assotiation of Esperanto - kippelboy
- Jul 8 - Meeting with Meteorology broadcasting TV program presentor Tomàs Molina - kippelboy and KRLS
- Jul 14 - Catalunya Dades (Opendata Catalan group) quarter meeting- kippelboy
- July 11. Meeting with the Filmoteca de Catalunya. Pallares
- July 22: meeting with the editor-in-chief of the cultural magazine Catorze.cat. Davidpar
- July 30: meeting with the social capital manager of Ara newspaper. Davidpar
- Collaboration with the Language Engineering Team on the development of the Content Translation Tool.
- July 15th: interview with ViaEmpresa. It will be published on September. Arnaugir
- WLE covarage: El 3 de vuit, lafura.cat, Cerdanyola al Dia, Cerdanyola.info, premsa.gencat.cat, Regió 7, NacióBerguedà.cat, La Vanguardia, Ara, Llibertat.cat, 324.cat, 2, Telenotícies TV3 Davidpar
- Others: eldiario.es (on Catalan Wikipedia), Ara (on a photo exhibit where Amical took part in), L'Actual de Castellar del Vallès(on the Viquiprojecte Castellar del Vallès), Manresainfo (on Catalan History editathon), El Punt Avui (on wikiArS initiative), UAB, Ara (on WikiClassics)
- Amical has published its second quarterly progress report for 2014: see Grants:APG/Proposals/2013-2014 round1/Amical Wikimedia/Progress report form/Q2