Amical Wikimedia/November 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Current Wikipedians-in-Residence: ESM at Jaume Morera Art Museum, Lleida and Joan Miró Foundation (since Nov 11th), Galazan at Catalonia History Museum, Marionaaragay at Barcelona Music Museum, Davidpar at Network of Public Libraries of the Government of Catalonia, , Elaf88, MontseMedina & Radiokul at Víctor Balaguer Museum.
- November 11th — QRpedia at Mushrooms Exhibition, Mataró Museum. More info in Catalan Vàngelisvillar
- November 11th — Meeting with Sagrada Família Library. Davidpar
- November 13th — Follow up Wikipedia workshop at Mollerussa Library. ESM
- November 14th — Wikiproject Design Museum of Barcelona: Kick off meeting (see Education for further info)
- November 19th — Wikipedia strategy meeting at Lleida Public Library, scheduling GLAMWiki activities for 2014. Kippelboy
- November 20th — Wikipedia strategy meeting at Lleida Public Library, scheduling GLAMWiki activities for 2014. Kippelboy
- November 20th — Wikipedia workshop at Tarragona Library. Lluis_tgn
- November 20th — Meeting with Carme Fenoll, chair of Network of Public Catalan Libraries. Davidpar
- November 21th — Wikipedia and GLAMwiki activities on specialised documentation centers. Conference at the Libarians College of Barcelona Kippelboy
- November 21th — Museu de la Música Backstage Pass. Marionaaragay
- November 25th — Meeting with Carme Fenoll, chair of Network of Public Catalan Libraries. Davidpar
- November 25th — Wikipedia and GLAMwiki workshop at Diocesan and Comarcal Lleida Museum, aimed at museum professionals from Lleida ESM
- November 26th — Introducing Biblioteca Museu Víctor Balaguer Wikipedians-in-Residence and GLAMwiki projecte. More info in Catalan
- November 28th — Wikipedia workshop at Granollers Public Libraries Network, scheduling activities for 2014. Kippelboy
- Mushroom Wikiproject
- November 22nd — Paper presentation: "Wiki Takes Pla d'Urgell: fomentant el coneixement del patrimoni local a través de la fotografia lliure" (Wiki Takes Pla d'Urgell: promoting local heritage knowledge through free photography) at the 1st Valencia University & Local Studies Associations Conference. ESM
- November 4, 5, 6th — Introduction to wiki editing and Wikipedia for Medical Biology students at Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona. Toniher
- November 9th — Forum Auriga conference, introducing Viquiclàssics. marionaaragay, barcelona
- November 11th — Follow up meeting with University of Barcelona students in their practicum project. barcelona
- November 13th — Wikipedia and University: Research and Teaching Experiences. Wiki4he (Wikipedia and university seminar) + info here barcelona
- November 13th — Digital Humanities and Catalan Literature Conference. University of València.Kippelboy
- November 13th — Follow up Wikipedia workshop for Art History undergraduate students. ESM
- November 14th — Wikiproject Design Museum of Barcelona. Kick off meeting: 14 universityes and design centers improving design content on Wikipedia (blogpost) Kippelboy
- November 27th — Wikipedia workshop for Philosophy, Aesthetics and Art History Undergraduate students from Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. ESM
- November 12th — Meeting at Nacional Arqueological Museum of Tarragona with Museum director and curators, teacher from School of Art and four students that are going to do and intership with Amical. See the assignments here. Lluis_tgn
- November 21st — Scientific illustration Edit-a-thon at Llotja School, Barcelona. Dvdgmz
- November 9th — Amical Wikimedia's FDC proposal is assessed by the WMF staff.
- November 17th — The Viquitrobada 2013 is celebrated in Horta-Guinardó district of Barcelona, with an attendance of around 50 people, both members of Amical and Catalan Wikimedia projects editors and readers. See blogpost in WMF blog about the Viquitrobada for more details.
- Definition of the future of the monthly meeting via IRC. Coordinates: Papapep, Lluis_tgn, ...
- November 7th — Meeting with TV3 national broadcasting Catalan TV for drafting an agreement. They will produce a 30 minuts documentary on Catalan Wikipedia and its community, to be broadcasted on prime time on Feb/Mar 2014. Kippelboy, Davidpar
- November 17th — Interview by La Xarxa radio station about the current wikiproject at Joan Miró Foundation and about what wikipedians in residence do. ESM
- Lluís Carulla d'Acció Civica Prize coverage — Bondia.ad, Diari d'Andorra
- Wikipedia and University: Research and Teaching Experiences seminar coverage — e-notícies, El Economista, UOC, Expansión
- GLAMwiki project with Joan Miró Foundation coverage — La Vanguardia, VilaWeb
- Report on GLAMwiki project with Barcelona Music Museum at Catalunya Música.
- Marcmiquel starts drafting next year's survey to Catalan Wikipedia readers and editors.
- Cdani, Andorran Wikipedia editor, member of Amical and founder of the Catalan Wikipedia in 2001, receives the Lluís Carulla d'Acció Civica Prize.
- Organization of a proofreading contest on Catalan Wikisource for its 10th anniversary. More info in Catalan.