- We will be hosting our first Campaigns Product Office hour with the Product team on September 9, 2021 at 3 PM UTC (join us on Zoom: https://wikimedia.zoom.us/j/87427100681) . The Office hour will focus on the introduction of the Product team and its choice of of a first feature focused on Event Registration. For more information see: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Campaigns/Foundation_Programs_Team#Office_Hours
- We have published our first document about the first feature: event registration. You can find the document on Meta: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Campaigns/Foundation_Product_Team/Registration . We provided first responses to initial feedback last week. If you responded before, consider reviewing the talk page and adding to the conversation.
- We had several presentations at Wikimania:
- Ilana Fried presented the Campaign Product team as part of a larger conversation about Wikimedia Foundation Product Strategy. Campaigns product start at 18:12 time:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57GzJ4GEvCQ&t=1103
- Alex Stinson facilitated a session on the role of partners in International Campaigns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS1k8_6QWPY
What is next? At the office hours, we will share our first version of the designs for the Registration feature, and be asking for feedback. Additionally we will be onboarding our engineering team who will be building the registration feature.
Please invite other organizers to subscribe to this newsletter or to unsubscribe at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Campaigns/Foundation_Product_Team/Subscribers
The Campaign Product Team