Centre for Indian Languages in Higher Education (CILHE) at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai conducts workshops in partnership with the Centre for Internet and Society-Access to Knowledge (CIS-A2K) on developing open knowledge resources in the Indian languages using Wikipedia. As of February 2016, over fifteen such workshops (both for beginners and experienced editors) have been conducted across partner institutions across the country.
- Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule Women's Studies Centre, Pune University
- English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad
- TISS, Tuljapur Campus
- Women's Studies Centre, Jadavpur University
- Tumkur University
Content pages in category "CILHE Activities"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- CIS-A2K /Projects/Sau Dhuni Teen/December 2015 Edit-a-thon at Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule's Women's Studies Centre, Pune University
- CIS-A2K /Projects/Sau Dhuni Teen/Wikipedia for Research workshop at Pune University
- Developing Digital Open Knowledge Resources at EFLU, Hyderabad
- Developing Digital Open Knowledge Resources at TISS Tuljapur
- Developing Digital Open Knowledge Resources in the Indian Languages