Learning patterns used to capture important lessons, tips, and considerations about activities funded by the Wikimedia Foundation.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Draft learning patterns/ne (4 pages)
- Event patterns/ne (1 category, 1 page)
Content pages in category "श्रेणी:सिक्ने लयहरु"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Learning patterns/A fine selection of mistakes for organizing an international conference (and how to make sure you commit them)/ne
- Learning patterns/A short guide to bad projects/ne
- Learning patterns/A short guide to the recording of high-quality audio samples for Wiktionary/ne
- Learning patterns/Business cards and email adresses for volunteers/ne
- Learning patterns/Data transfers to Wikimedia Commons: Sharing institutional archives/ne
- Learning patterns/Improving your building photography/ne
- Learning patterns/Photographing your local buildings/ne
- Learning patterns/Strategies to generate interest, motivation and continuity in the digital education community/ne
- Learning patterns/The teacher as producer of educational proposals with Wikimedia projects/ne
- Learning patterns/Timing and tenaciousness - How to ensure high participation rates at post-conference surveys/ne
- Learning patterns/Towards a Successful GLAM Partnership/ne
- Learning patterns/Travel policy − defining travel support conditions to further volunteer involvement/ne
- Learning patterns/Using drones for aerial photography for Commons and Wikipedia/ne