Category:Quality learning patterns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learning patterns that support quality content outcomes.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Quality learning patterns/Translations (15 categories)
Content pages in category "Quality learning patterns"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Learning patterns/A concise compendium to catastrophic conference calls
- Learning patterns/A fine selection of mistakes for organizing an international conference (and how to make sure you commit them)
- Learning patterns/A short guide to the recording of high-quality audio samples for Wiktionary
- Learning patterns/Article assessment for student assignments
- Learning patterns/Asking the right questions
- Learning patterns/Cleaning the Augean stables: DIY discovery of fermented vandalisms, copyvios and other unwelcome stuff
- Learning patterns/Collaborate with teachers who share your enthusiasm
- Learning patterns/Conducting a semi-structured interview
- Learning patterns/Cookies by the exit
- Learning patterns/Cooperative note-taking at meetings and workshops
- Learning patterns/Counting featured, quality and valued content in Commons
- Learning patterns/Credit authors and partners
- Learning patterns/How to design and develop an education hackathon within the Wikipedia Education Program
- Learning patterns/How to generate a stronger and more relevant relationship with the schools
- Learning patterns/How to implement quality management in your organization or team
- Learning patterns/How to transfer the knowledge and the experience of an Education Program