Category:Quality learning patterns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learning patterns that support quality content outcomes.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Quality learning patterns"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Learning patterns/A concise compendium to catastrophic conference calls
- Learning patterns/A fine selection of mistakes for organizing an international conference (and how to make sure you commit them)
- Learning patterns/A short guide to the recording of high-quality audio samples for Wiktionary
- Learning patterns/Article assessment for student assignments
- Learning patterns/Asking the right questions
- Learning patterns/Cleaning the Augean stables: DIY discovery of fermented vandalisms, copyvios and other unwelcome stuff
- Learning patterns/Collaborate with teachers who share your enthusiasm
- Learning patterns/Communication as a fully remote, part-time team with different timezones
- Learning patterns/Conducting a semi-structured interview
- Learning patterns/Cookies by the exit
- Learning patterns/Cooperative note-taking at meetings and workshops
- Learning patterns/Counting featured, quality and valued content in Commons
- Learning patterns/Create groups of academic specialists to prepare training events
- Learning patterns/Credit authors and partners
- Learning patterns/How to design and develop an education hackathon within the Wikipedia Education Program
- Learning patterns/How to generate a stronger and more relevant relationship with the schools
- Learning patterns/How to implement quality management in your organization or team
- Learning patterns/How to transfer the knowledge and the experience of an Education Program