Learning patterns/Orienatation of students for WEP
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A learning pattern foreducation
created on14:16, 28 January 2016 (UTC)
What problem does this solve?
WEP inherently involves a large body of students. This Learning Pattern aims to work with smaller groups.
What is the solution?
Meet students in smaller groups and interact with them regarding the purpose and benefits of WEP.
Things to consider
- Students should be engaged through activities
- Faculty members should be made part of this activity
- Students should be informed about the skills that they would improve by engaging with WEP
When to use
- Instead of having large monolithic group of students (35+) this learning pattern can be used with smaller groups (20-35)
- When WEP does not produce expected results with students
- If the quality of the content that is produced is not up to the mark
- If faculty engagement is not encouraging