Category:Reach learning patterns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learning patterns supporting Reach outcomes.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Reach learning patterns/Translations (6 categories)
Content pages in category "Reach learning patterns"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Learning patterns/Harvesting new Wikimedians from social media
- Learning patterns/How to build a core community from scratch using the local network of libraries
- Learning patterns/How to find your potential outreach partners at wiki pages
- Learning patterns/How to survive to an international edit-a-thon when you're the only coordinator
- Learning patterns/Make use of mistakes on Wikipedia
- Learning patterns/Mass messaging
- Learning patterns/MediaWiki Education Program
- Learning patterns/Meeting the learning needs of US public library staff new to Wikipedia with online training
- Learning patterns/Monitoring publicity for an event
- Learning patterns/Multiple project events