- , primary contact (Requested at 16:30, 17 May 2018 (UTC))
|Central Notice Settings|
What countries will your campaign target?
What is the purpose of the campaign? How will you measure the success of the campaign?
- Support It's essential in Ecuador to reach out to current editors and to find new ones in order to achieve our growth purposes as Wikimedistas de Ecuador.--LocoWiki (talk) 03:25, 21 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support The need to make our community of editors and users grows in Ecuador is really important in order to establish working groups and links with different sectors of society. --Sageo (talk) 05:55, 24 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support because we need more editors to support activities in Ecuador and find new readers and editors. The banner will be a great chance to help us spread the word and move forward with our mission. --Tanuyeiro (talk) 21:30, 27 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support This will bring more opportunities for people to know about us, and give us more exposure to the world. We need to be reaching out and finding more editors to help in Ecuador. --Jroxychix (talk) 21:40, 27 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support This will helps the chance of editors of the country to know about the event --Lucifer8k (talk) 21:59, 27 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support It is important to promote the events related to Wikipedia and that will take place in Ecuador, on this occasion it will be in the 5 main cities, Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca, Machala and Riobamba --Ceancata (talk) 02:20, 28 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support Es importante el crecimiento y el uso de las herramientas de wikimedia en Ecuador. Con los wikicafe nos acercaremos más a los nuevos y antiguos usuarios, con el mismo objetivo. Machala --Pasleyec (talk) 03:22, 28 May 2018 (UTC)
- @Matiia:, @Seddon:, @Romaine:, @Ilario:, hello, I would like to know if any of you could give us feedback on the banner and implement it please. --Edjoerv (talk) 10:09, 28 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support It's cool to know more people who wants to help and learn about Wikipedia in Quito. -- Nataliacartolini (talk) 17:50, 28 May 2018 (UTC)