CentralNotice/Request/Wikimedia news: Punjabi Wikisource
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikimedia news: Punjabi Wikisource
- , primary contact (Requested at 18:25, 6 August 2019 (UTC))
|Central Notice Settings|
What countries will your campaign target?
What is the purpose of the campaign? How will you measure the success of the campaign?
- Strong support This would be a useful learning for Indic communities and Global Wikisource community. The central notice can help in effectively reaching out to Wikimedians directly from their respective Wiki projects. Wikilover90 (talk) 11:59, 14 July 2019 (UTC)
- I would recommend against having the landing page be off-wiki. Also, the blog post doesn't have any sort of invitation to participate. What is the purpose of highlighting past work through a CentralNotice? And I assume the dates have been postponed, as the specified timespan has passed? --Yair rand (talk) 18:49, 30 July 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, Yair rand! This request was left untranscluded while we discussed how a call to action could be implemented in the blog post, but another editor transcluded it on the 30th without me seeing. A call to action has now been added. (It's a call to edit Wikipedia, which I'd love your thoughts on. I suspect Wikipedia would be a lower lift for most people, but I'd be fine with sending people to Wikisource instead.) Ed Erhart (WMF) (talk) 18:26, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
- This request has been updated. Ed Erhart (WMF) (talk) 18:26, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Martin Urbanec: Happy to, if that's not a conflict of interest! Ed Erhart (WMF) (talk) 17:14, 14 August 2019 (UTC)