Hi l would like to change my name from Naturally Selenator to Naturally Wiki. I have to make a project in the university about creating wiki pages and it would be a bit embarrassing if all the students would see my name :/...Thanks for helping :)
Hi. I want to change my user name from "Shahryar.seven" to "mir.shahryar" in the "fa.wikipedia.org" and "commons.wikimedia.org". please help me.
Hi I would like to change my user name from "pete email@example.com" to "yosarianmanC22" because I don't want to list my email. Thanks...ps-I'm sorry I'm new to wiki so I'm not quite sure how to properly request...
Hello, I'm (deleted by the poster; same in the below) everywhere besides ja.wikipedia. e English Wikipedia -- could you update my user account to include my email address <firstname.lastname@example.org>, as i have forgotten my password.
- Done by an unknown person. -- Jeronim 01:32, 31 Jul 2004 (UTC)
I am User:Lady Lysine Ikinsile and en:User:Lady Lysine Ikinsile.
I would like my username on both wikis changed to
Käte Kate (this username is already in use, however I'm requesting it following discussion with jeronim). Thanks. I have confirmed on my en talk page. —Lady Lysiŋe Ikiŋsile | Talk 17:06, 2004 Jul 30 (UTC)
- Done -- Jeronim 01:32, 31 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- reclaiming an old, unused user account
- When I initially joined Wikipedia, I wanted to use the username "Joy", however, the software told me that it was taken already. Now that I look at it, I see that whoever registered it never made a single edit.
- Would it be possible for me to ask for this account? One of the administrators could move away the old account and let me have the name. I use the other nickname (almost) everywhere else and it seems a shame for it to go to waste when I could do it justice :)
- I suppose I wouldn't want to harass anyone to change my existing 8K edits (quite an SQL query that would be!), just letting me have the other account would be nice enough. --Shallot 21:33, 31 Jul 2004 (UTC)
TIA. --Shallot 12:19, 3 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- Done on en (for the record, the necessary SQL executed in 4 minutes). Old user en:User:Joy renamed to en:User:Joy20040809. -- Jeronim 09:39, 9 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- Also done on meta and hr. -- Jeronim 09:59, 9 Aug 2004 (UTC)
Some users of ja.Wikipedia were stolen their names on ja.Wikiquote. The registered names on the latter have no edit. Representing such users and one of them I am here requested for chaning usernames in JA.Wikiquote.
- Furthur information (eahc requests by users and a table) Talk:メインページ#第一次被害報告 Stolen Users' Report. --Aphaia 23:24, 5 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- Already done by Brion -- Jeronim 11:19, 9 Aug 2004 (UTC)