- These were pending and unconfirmed requests from before the time bureaucrats were able to change usernames. If your request is here and not yet fulfilled, please ask a bureaucrat on your wiki.
- Please change my username on german wikipedia from Kai.klesatschke to kai.klesatschke
THX a lot for correcting my mistake ;-)
- 188.8.131.52 08:00, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- This user does not extist Walter 17:51, 17 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Please change my username from User:Francescoworld to Tom1. Thank you!
- Not enough information. What is the wiki where the rename must be done? Put a notice about this on you home wiki talk page about this and sign it. And link to it. Please do your request again and give information and remove this --Walter 17:47, 17 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- I am Web-spy on the german wikipedia. Could you please change my nick to "web-spy"? Thanks. --184.108.40.206 20:41, 15 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- Like any article on Wikipedia, the usernames themselves are capitalized. Try going to de:Benutzer:web-spy. It already leads to de:Benutzer:Web-spy. – [[User:Mxn|Minh Nguye>?n (talk, blog)]] 02:16, 1 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Seems ok like it is now to me Walter 17:15, 17 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- I am Alexander.stahl de:Benutzer:Alexander.stahl in German wiki. I'd like my user name changed to 'onkel-A.S.'. This is to keep a little more privacy. Thanks..... ;-)
- Only one edit whit this account in october 2004. Walter 17:09, 17 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- 2004-??-?? Please change my username on de from de:Benutzer_Diskussion:Pcgod to PCGod
- Last edit of this user is from 2004-09-22 It suggest we ignore this Walter 14:09, 17 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Please take over all my (de:Benutzer:RBRiddick) changes by some other user asap, so that I can disassociate from this project; furthermore I would be glad, if you would delete my personal data (like email address) from your databases asap. --220.127.116.11 13:45, 21 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- I do not think we can do that Walter 13:44, 17 Feb 2005 (UTC)
Please change my old (en) username (Patrickarzul) to: "Paul Arzul"
Thanks in advance.
- Not enough information. What is the wiki where the rename must be done? Put a notice about this on you home wiki talk page about this and sign it. And link to it. Please do your request again and give information and remove this Walter 11:26, 17 Feb 2005 (UTC)
I'm copying this from Wikipedia:Changing_username
- Could you please change my username and transfer all of my attributions from User:Giorgioprosperi to User:GiorgioPro from the: English instance of Wikipedia Giorgio. 15:52, 19 Jan 2005 (UTC) (for confirmation: GiorgioPro 16:05, 19 Jan 2005 (UTC))
- Could you please change my username and transfer all of my attributions from Utente:Giorgioprosperi to Utente:GiorgioPro from the Italian instance of Wikipedia how can I sign this on the English instance with the Italian account? (for confirmation: how can I confirm this on the English instance with the Italian account?)
- Could you please change my username and transfer all of my attributions from Benutzer:Giorgioprosperi to Benutzer:GiorgioPro from the German instance of Wikipedia how can I sign this on the English instance with the German account? (for confirmation: how can I confirm this on the English instance with the German account?)
- Could you please change my username and transfer all of my attributions from User:Giorgioprosperi to User:GiorgioPro from the Wikisource how can I sign this? (for confirmation: how can I confirm this?)
thanks first for removing the username Karsten.gresch from the German Wikipedia! Unfortunately it seems, that I've created the user "Karsten Gresch" already (?) Anyway, the articles created under Karsten.gresch are still having this user entry. What shall I do now - recreate an entry for this username with a link to the new one? Or could you run something like 'update unknown_table set userid = (select userid from other table where username = 'Karsten Gresch') where userid = (select userid from other table where username = 'Karsten.gresch')' (not sure whether this would be SQL/92 compliant and even not whether according to your MySQL version, just a nice try ;-)
Thanks so much fellas,
Done by Kalki.
New requests (PUT NEW REQUESTS HERE)
- 2004-08-22 Please change my user name to Hapsiainen in Finnish Wikipedia. See details in fi:Käyttäjä:Jean d'Arc
- And I requested that in 21st July 2004. However, my username is still the old one. All the users that wrote here before me got their handle changed, and most of users that wrote after me, too. Hey, you missed me out! -Hapsiainen 16:44, 22 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- They have now made me a sysop in Finnish Wikipedia. This may make the change more complex. -Hapsiainen 23:51, Feb 19, 2005 (UTC)
- 2004-08-09 I am OTTo on the german wikipedia. Could you please change my nick to OTTO? Thanks in advance, OTTo 06:10, 9 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- posting whit confirmation on his userpage de:Benutzer:OTTo
- 2004-08-27 Please change my username
on ento Filiocht. Also on Meta. Thanks. Bmills 12:26, 27 Aug 2004 (UTC) Link whit request User talk:Bmills
- On EN it is done. Not on Meta Walter 16:47, 17 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- 2004-09-?? I have discovered a (quite old) account of mine on german wikipedia de:Benutzer:diemer, which I had forgot about when I signed up for a new account de:Benutzer:jdiemer. I would now like that the two accounts are merged under the username "diemer". if merging is not possible - delete the old account ("diemer"). I just added the necessary note on my user talk pages.
- 2004-??-?? Please change my nickname de:Benutzer:Samweis to Iason.
- 2004-10-14 Please change my username from Sound::jacking on de to sound::jacking or alternatively Sound::Jacking. Thanks! --18.104.22.168 05:34, 14 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- 2004-10-16 Please change my username on german wikipedia from ummon to jpa. Thank you! --22.214.171.124 19:03, 16 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- 2004-10-22 Please change my username from BrahnTelpefin to Harðor on the NL, EN and CHR wikipedias and the NL wikibooks.
- 2004-11-13 Please change my user name from KIZU to Aphaia on bn, cn , cy, da, es, fi, gn, mk, mn, na, pt, roa_rup. Thank you. --Aphaia 07:38, 13 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- 2004-12-04 I am requesting
a name change from de:Benutzer:MatthiasWieland to "Matthias Wieland" Also on de.wikinews.org "from [[[:n:de:Benutzer:Matthiaswieland|Matthiaswieland]]] to Matthias Wieland" - The prove stands also on my Userpage there. I don't now the Link.126.96.36.199 22:17, 4 Dec 2004 (UTC)  
- 2004-12-10 Please change my username on id from FirmanPribadi to Firman Pribadi. TIA, 10:49, 10 Dec 2004 (UTC) | Update: please move all my old contribution, and talk page attributes to my new user name. 188.8.131.52 11:13, 14 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- 2004-12-31 Commons account - Please Change my username from commons:User:GetIt to commons:User:Get_It, new username account (commons:User:Get_It) already created. Thanks for your time. PS: My discussion page at commons:User:GetIt is empty. I would only need to move the contributions from one user to another. Thank you. -- Get It 02:45, 31 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- ????-??-?? Hello,Please change my username in German Wikipedia from "de:Benutzer:WEbkAos" to "wEbkAos". THANK YOU! Bye. wEbkAos. (
Im user:kiereng2k9 please could you change it to xboxrules2007
- 2005-01-15 I appreciate my username on Japanese wikipedia changed from xxnorxx to NOR (please caplitalize all). Thank you!
- NOR 08:48, 15 Jan 2005 (UTC) / changed link to the talk page on Feb 5.
- 2005-01-10 Please Change my name bellow
- 2005-01-02 Please change my username from Urbanus to Thomas Luft on en, de and meta. Thanks!
- Confirmation of this request --User:Thomas Luft 16:49, 2 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- 2005-02-14 Please change in de-Wiki my username from "Besim" to "Besim Karadeniz".  Thanks. 2/14/05
- 2005-02-16 Please change my username here on meta to Austin. Thanks in advance, User:Callidus 23:49, Feb 16, 2005 (UTC)
- 2005-02-17 Please change the user account nl:gebruiker:Moribunt on WikipediaNL to nl:gebruiker:Theo. The account "Theo" exists but is never used. See nl:Overleg_gebruiker:Moribunt#Rename_request_for_the_developers-team - On behalf of user Moribunt, Walter 11:55, 17 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- 2005-02-17 Please change my username
- 2005-02-21 Please change and move my Username and edits
- 2005-03-04 Please change and move my Username and edits
- 2005-03-08 Please change and move my Username and edits
- 2005-03-08 Please change and move my username and edits
- 2005-03-09 Please Change my username in de-Wiki from Reich.d to Gloom
- --184.108.40.206 23:25, 8 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- 2005-04-16 Please Change my username edits in in fi-Wiki from fi:Käyttäjä:cAP5 to fi:Käyttäjä:Jooh
- --220.127.116.11 13:54, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- 2005-05-27: Hello, When I registered on nl.wikipedia in july 2003, my name (Jeroen) was taken on nl.wikipedia, so I decided to use jeroenvrp. Because the jeroen-account has never been used, it is for me clear enough that this is a ghost-account and I think I have waited long enough now, to make my request valid enough. No edits are ever made by this user, nothing on its talkpage and nothing on his userpage. A dead-account and that is a shame. So my request is:
- Please change my username from jeroenvrp to jeroen? If the username jeroen has to be deleted first, please do it!?
- Please also change my username on de.wikipedia.org and nl.wikinews.org from jeroenvrp to jeroen. Unfortunely is the account jeroen taken on en: and meta:, allthough they both are hardly used, but I have to life with that. I edit 99% of my time on nl.wikipedia.org, so if you can change that, you will have a big hug on WikiMania :-).
- Thank you in advance, Jeroenvrp 18:36, 27 May 2005 (UTC)
- I am Martin W. Richter in German wiki. I'd like my user name changed to 'bear'. This is to keep a little more privacy. Thank you very much. 18.104.22.168 20:54, 29 May 2005 (UTC)
- I have multiple accounts on fr:, de:, es:, it:, pt: and th: all under the handle Oxag. On en:, however, the name has been taken up by some moron who only used it last March to vandalize pages. Could you please rename that Oxag account to whatever so I can use the name myself ? Thanks a lot. fr:Utilisateur:Oxag 00:43, 30 May 2005 (UTC)
- I'd like to change all my usernames (JATerg in en-Wikipedia, Jaakko Tergujeff in Wikisource and fi-Wikipedia) to Jacques Antoine.
- * 2005-06-19 Please change and move my username and edits. I don't want to loose my edits, please look at: 
Thanks a lot.