This is an overview of current COVID-19 WikiProjects, on Wikipedia, Wikidata, and elsewhere.
2/23: Welcome CTP mavens! Please leave comments and questions on the talk page here, and we will point you to appropriate WikiProjects where appropriate :)
- WikiProject on Wikidata
- Representing COVID-19 information in collaborative knowledge graphs: the case of Wikidata (preprint)
- Add epidemiological information to outbreak items.
- Example outbreak item: COVID-19 pandemic in Brazil (Q86597695)
- Example epidemiological properties:
- number of deaths (P1120)
- number of cases (P1603)
- number of recoveries (P8010)
- number of clinical tests (P8011)
- distribution map (P1846)
- tabular case data (P8204)
- number of vaccinations (P9107)
- Help to curate literature information on COVID-19 via Scholia
- Help to develop the wd:User:CovidDatahubBot, code in Python in this GitHub repository.
- Data for entities that are not countries (i.e. continents or states)
- Data about vaccinations and tests (not currently covered)
- Wikipedia & COVID-19
- (This is for English WP; follow interlanguage links for equivalents on other language wikipedias)
- Overviews and events
- Task forces:
Longer list of project pages