< DWMTJump to navigation Jump to search
|← DWMT||DWMT Tools|
|There are a number of tools that are useful in fighting cross-wiki vandalism and spam. This page is aimed at listing those tools.|
- Global sysop
- A global group with sysop rights on hundreds of small wikis.
- Global rollback
- The ability to use rollback on all projects allowed by policy.
- (stewards) Allows stewards to globally block an IP address.
- (stewards) Allows stewards to lock a unified account, such that a user can no longer login.
- Needed for rollback links as used in some tools to work.
- (stewards) Allows for easy local hiding of locked SUL accounts.
- (anti-spam) Helps removing links from a page.
- (cvndatabase) Integrates CVNBot's global database with MediaWiki-pages. Supports global black-, grey- and whitelist. And the global watchlist for page titles.
- (anti-spam) A gadget to help dealing with the spam blacklist.
- (anti-spam) A gadget to assist in dealing with XWiki reports
- Gives tabs to quickly block using common settings.
- Quickly block lots of IPs.
- Speed up lots of administrative tasks.
- Speed up deletion of vandalism pages.
- Improves workflow of rollback.
- (anti-spam/countervandalism) Meta-script pulls together many user scripts for use doing work cross-wiki.
- (stewards) Improves aspects of the steward interface and workflow.
- (stewards) Adds a steward toolbox in the left sidebar with useful information and links.