The ESEAP Conference 2018 aims to connect people of the Wikimedia movement within ESEAP regions, to share ideas, and to build regional collaboration that are impossible to be achieved through online communication.
If you are a community member of one of the Wikimedia projects (such as Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikidata, Wikisource, Wikimedia Commons, or others), we welcome your proposal for a session at ESEAP Conference 2018.
There will be several formats, including tutorial/workshop, lightning talk, and talk which will be focused on skill development and building relationships. You can choose one of the topics/themes which has been proposed on the ESEAP Program or suggest a new topic to be included. Please contact the program committee with any questions.
- Workshop & Tutorial: these are presentations with a focus on practical work directed either to acquiring a specific skill or doing a specific task. Sessions are 55 minutes led by the presenters in a classroom space suitable for laptops and work.
- 海报: A2-size format to give news, share your community event/program, set out an idea, propose a concept, or explain a problem. The poster itself must be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons with a suitable license.
- Short Presentation/Sharing talks: 特定话题的10~15分钟展示。
All submissions should include:
- The name and affiliation of the presenter or moderator if any
- The title of the presentation
- An abstract describing the topic of the presentation and what attendees can expect to take away from the session.
- A description of what attendees can expect to take away from the session.
To submit, please fill out the form below, under Submissions.
Questions? Please contact the Program Committee at eseapwikimedia.or.id.
Acceptance and important dates
If your paper is accepted and you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact us as soon as possible. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email. By submitting a paper, you agree that at least one of the authors will attend the conference to present it (all in UTC +7).
- Call for proposals opens: 2018年1月15日
- 提交截止日期: 2018年3月15日
- Notification of acceptance for submissions: 2018年3月30日
Your proposal will be discussed and rated in by ESEAP Program Committee, and you will be notified through the contact information you supply of the committee's decision.
If there are multiple similar submissions on the same topic, the program committee may suggest combining these submissions.
- 您的提案摘要及任何与之相关的幻灯片将以该协议发布： CC BY-SA 4.0国际版; 以及