Esperanto kaj Libera Scio/Reports/2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a draft of ELiSo's report for 2014. Please, don't translate it.
- April - KuboF and Venca24 with help of local museum volunteers installed QRpedia codes in Esperanto Museum in Svitavy
- July - KuboF with help of Venca24 made presentation of Wikimedia movement and leaded Wikipedia and Wikidata training during Summer Esperanto Study (Slovakia)
- On 28 July 2015, ELiSo presented its activities and responded to questions about Wikipedia at a booth at the 100th World Congress of Esperanto in Lille, France (2015).
- In August, KuboF and Venca24 did translation marathon during International Youth Congress of Esperanto in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- In November, Lingveno organised Wikipedia Asian Month in Esperanto Wikipedia.
- On 15 December 2014, Lingveno started Esperanto-Punjabi Collaboration project.